The ownership of domain names goldpadel.com and goldpadel.es corresponds to Goldpadel, S.L. (hereinafter GP), collective management of intellectual property rights established in Street Los Mirlos 1-A, Under Esc.25 B, 29640 Fuengirola – Málaga, phone +34626315580, email (email@example.com), Cuyo C.I.F. it B93220630.
This legal notice
The purpose of this legal notice is to present the general conditions governing access, navigation and use of the website GP, and liabilities arising from the use of its contents. The names of the headings of this disclaimer should be considered only for information, and shall not affect the interpretation of the general conditions. The fact that GP does not exercise or enforce any right or provision as defined in this notice shall not be construed as a waiver thereof, unless and be recognized and agreed in writing. In addition to these general conditions, GP may establish specific conditions governing the use or contracting of specific services offered through its web. In case of discrepancy between what is established in these general conditions and the particular conditions of service, shall prevail the provisions of the latter.
The mere fact access, browsing or using this website gives the wearer just the condition of user. From the moment that any of these events is done, User fully accepts without reservation the general conditions contained in this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions, where appropriate, established for certain services and contents of the website. For this reason, the user must carefully read this disclaimer.
Use of this Web site, its content and services
The User agrees to use this website and its services and content correctly and lawfully, in accordance with the law, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Users must not perform actions that may cause damage to the web pages of this site or that may render it unusable, overloaded or deteriorate anyway. Nor will carry out any activity that may prevent other users normal use or enjoyment of the website. The following acts are prohibited in relation to the contents of this website:
· Its reproduction, distribution or transformation, unless with the authorization of the legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
· Infringement of the rights of GP or their rightful owners thereof.
· Their use for any type of commercial or advertising, unless you have obtained the written permission of GP.
· Any attempt to obtain the contents of the web by means other than those GP offers users and those who, still common on the Net, do not cause any harm to GP.
If for the use or hiring a service on the website, the user had to register, This will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. If the registration includes the allocation to user password, This promises to use it diligently and keep it secret. Users are responsible for the confidentiality of passwords and other identifiers that provide them GP, and undertake not to transfer them or allow them to third parties, or permanently or temporarily. User will be responsible for the unlawful use of the services of this website by a third party using a password due to careless use or loss by the User. The User shall inform GP immediately any circumstance that might involve the misuse of passwords and other indicators, such as theft or loss. Whereas that communication does not occur, GP exempt from any liability arising from misuse by unauthorized third parties of such passwords.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
GP owns the exploitation rights of intellectual property of this website or has the corresponding license or authorization for use. GP also holds intellectual property rights, industrial and image of the content available on the web, or have the necessary authorization for use. The access, navigation and use of this website by the user does not imply any waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer by GP of these rights. In consecuense, It is not allowed to delete, evade or manipulate the copyright notice (‘copyright’) and any other identifying information rights GP or its owners included in the content, as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms or identification that might be contained in the contents. Also it is reproduced, Modify, re-use, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, send by e-mail, to transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included on the website for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written permission of GP or, where appropriate, the holder of the corresponding rights. The name GP and their corresponding logos are registered trademarks and their reproduction or use is prohibited without the authorization of the holder brands. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial rights corresponding to the contents provided by third property is their sole responsibility.
Responsibility for use of this site corresponds exclusively to the User. Such responsibility must be understood also apply to the use, by the user or a third party, passwords or similar identifiers that may be required for access to the website or its services. In any case, GP reserves the right to refuse without prior notice access to the website to users who violate these terms, or the particular conditions that may have been set. GP is not responsible in any way for any damages of any kind that may be caused by:
· unavailability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or content,
· the lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users,
· the existence of viruses in the contents,
· any use of content by users, and especially slush, careless, fraudulent or contrary to the general conditions, good faith, to generally accepted uses and public order,
· wrongfulness, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services provided by third parties and made available or advertised on the website,
· the failure of third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
Personal data protection
In various forms on this website, GP collects personal data and information of users for storage or use in connection with them. These data are incorporated into computer files owned by GP (onwards, the 'charge for the file'), residing at Street blackbirds 1-A, Under Esc.25 B, 29640 Fuengirola – Málaga. Treatment of these files is subject to the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 from December, protection of personal data, and its implementing regulations. In each of the forms in which personal data are collected, User of the File receive detailed information about treatment, its purpose, use your data, mandatory or optional nature of their answers, the consequences of refusal to provide them and, in general, of all the information required by applicable law on the protection of personal data, which, in any case, they must be expressly accepted by the User. Responsible for the File undertakes to process the personal data of users in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations and, in particular:
· To treat the personal data of the user that has access as a result of browsing on the website. However, Responsible for the File can reveal personal data and any other information the user when it is required by public authorities in the exercise of the functions that are legitimately attributed and in accordance with applicable provisions,
· to adopt such security measures technical and organizational measures to prevent alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access to such data. Notwithstanding, due to the current security conditions in Internet, Responsible for the File can not guarantee the illicit use of User information by third parties. In consecuense, GP does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for damages, of any nature, that may arise from alteration, lost, the treatment, unauthorized access or illicit use of the Information about Users by third parties.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. GP and User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond I, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Malaga for any questions which may arise or actions arising from the provision of the service of this website and its services and contents, and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established.